Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nocturnal Adventures

A few nights ago we had put the kids to bed and I was downstairs.  I thought Juan was upstairs so when I heard the laundry washer turn on upstairs.  I thought it was Juan putting a load of laundry in.  Fortunately, Juan went to investigate.  Apparently Corbin had once again gotten up (the first time).  This time it was because he was wet and wanted to change his diaper.  He took his pjs and his diaper off and I guess he felt his clothes were dirty and in need of washing because he took them to the laundry room, climbed up and turned the washing machine on (I had NO idea that he could even do that.) and put his clothes in.  Then he started putting other clothes in and a toy as well.  That is when Juan found him.  Corbin has always loved helping with laundry.  He loves carrying dirty clothes in there and having me lift him up so he can put them in,  but this was taking it to a whole new level.  Now one of us stays upstairs after we put the kids to bed till Corbin falls asleep.

Jovi lost her second tooth this past weekend.  It had been loose for a week before, but not ready to come out.  On the 4th of July it popped out .  Jovi was so proud she told everyone she saw.  She got a whole dollar bill from the tooth fairy.

No comments: