Monday, August 18, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

As I was putting Corbin to sleep tonight I was thinking about my kids and their personalities, all the things they like and dislike. I was making a list in my head and thought that it would be fun to write it down so here it is...
Jovi
Likes, playing with friends, candy, swimming, cutting paper, her family, apples, umbrellas and playing in the rain, pizza, Curious George, Disney Princesses, pineapple, strawberries, playing tea party, Walmart, dressing up and dancing to the Lion King sound track, playing cars with her dad, reading books, going places, cheeseburgers, painting, feeding her fish, flying kites, going on walks, Ganna's house, Chuck E Cheese, bean burritos with beans, "fixing things" with her tools
Dislikes, BUGS, carrots, bedtime, waiting, parrots, Land Before Time,

Corbin
Likes, nursing, mommy, being held, sweet potatos, going on walks, crawling on Jovi's couch, chewing on paper, drinking from a straw, pulling up on things, Jovi's hair
Dislikes, apples, not being picked up when he wants to be, being alone, Jovi laying on him, riding in the car

It's not a complete list, but it is what I can think of right now.

No comments: