Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jovi the Soccer Player

Photobucket
Jovi started soccer three weeks ago. She is on team Ladybug and has had two games. She loves it, she calls herself a soccer player and I have to say I love it too. I can't think of anything much more cute and funny than 4 year old little girls playing soccer. Juan and I just love watching her games. We are a winning team (although I don't think they keep an official score at this age) thanks to our powerhouse player A, apparently she has an older brother who has taught her some serious skills. A scored 10 goals the first game and like 5 the second, she is seriously impressive. Jovi is learning and doing great. She assisted on a goal in her first game and scored 4 goals on her second game; two of which were for the other team, but I guess they cancel each other out right? Jovi loves her coach and he has the best approach to getting the girls in the right place on the field; he picks them up and places them where they are supposed to be. It is so funny to watch. Here are some pictures of the first game.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(she is pointing to the goal she is supposed to score on, she gets confused once the teams switch at half time so the pointing helps orient her :)) I'm sure you will be seeing more soccer pictures, it's so much fun being a soccer mom to a 4 year old.

No comments: