Monday, February 8, 2010

My Jovi

Photobucket

A few weeks ago I got a clearanced i-dog dance. It was originally meant for me, so I could play my ipod wherever I wanted, but it was quickly adopted by Jovi. She has wanted a dog forever, but Juan is not fond of them and since I prefer small/ medium dogs I want to wait till our kids are not a danger to them. Babies/toddlers and small dogs just don't mix. The i-dog is interactive, barks, moves and has "emotions". Jovi has named him Meatball and loves him whenever I let her play with him, usually when Corbin takes a nap. Toddlers and pretend little dogs don't even mix.

Jovi is getting so big. She is such a good big sister and really takes care of Corbin, sometimes more that he would like :). Jovi loves to watch TV, especially Scooby Doo. She would watch all day if I let her. When she isn't watching Scooby Doo, I still feel it's influence. She likes to find mysteries that need solving. She makes maps and clues to solve her mysteries, it's pretty cute. She just started soccer and is super excited about it. We've been practicing outside when the weather is nice and she is getting pretty good and almost always remembers not to use her hands. Jovi is finally liking preschool and her teachers say she is doing great in class. She loves to draw and her drawings are awesome, lots of detail. Jovi loves spending time with her family. She calls my parents' house her other house and she loves playing with her cousins whenever she gets the chance. Jovi's a great helper in the kitchen, but is pretty picky about what she eats, her favorite foods are all the little kid staples like mac and cheese, pizza, hot dogs and ham sandwiches. She also likes eggs with green food coloring (like in the book green eggs and ham), but not regular eggs. She has really gotten into doll play and is a great pretend mommy. She loves clothes and dressing up, she has a good eye and some of the outfits she comes up with are really, really cute. I love my Jovi and am so glad she is part of our family.

No comments: