Friday, December 4, 2009

FREE sewing/crafting patterns

I just wanted to share an opportunity to get FREE gift certificates for sewing patterns. You might have figured out by now that I am a big fan of some of the patterns on www.youcanmakethis.com . In fact, a few are some of my favorite patterns ever. They have lots of free patterns if you sign up for their newsletter, but most of the patterns cost money. During December if you go to their blog (not their storefront where you buy the patterns) they have a bunch of tutorials and if you answer a simple question showing you read/watched the tutorial you get entered for a gift certificate.

Learn fun and easy gift-giving ideas you can make!

They are giving away a bunch of these, one for every tutorial they make so there are lots of chances to win. I'll be attempting to enter them all and wanted all my sewing friends to know about it and have the chance to enter too. :)

No comments: