Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An old friend and SNOW

Last week we got a visit from an old friend and I got to meet her son. I've known Alice since I was 3 years old and it is so cool to still be able to get together sometimes. I wish she lived closer. Her little boy actually got along fairly well with my two and we had a fun afternoon. Thanks for coming over Alice.

Photobucket

Two days later we woke up to SNOW, in Texas, in December. That is some crazy Texas weather for you. The kids watched thick snowflakes fall in our backyard through the windows and begged for me to let them outside. I told them that as soon as it slowed down they could go out, but by the time we got out there it was already melting. It didn't slow them down though. Jovi threw snowballs at the fence and at me. Corbin tried eating some (of course) and generally loved the messiness of it. They could only stand the cold for about 15 minutes so we went inside and had hot chocolate to warm up. It was a really fun morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: