Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Delay

Well...after a hard three days of not knowing if we were going to sell our house or not, it has been delayed yet again. At least this time it is only a week delay. We should (crossing our fingers) sell our house next Wednesday and move next Saturday. I'm feeling very zen at the moment about the whole thing, if it is supposed to happen it will happen, right?

No comments: