Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

On thursday we went to the pumpkin patch. I learned that if taking a good picture of a 3 year old is like taking a picture of lightning, then taking a good picture of a baby and a 3 year old together is next to impossible. Here are my attempts:

Photobucket
Jovi was not actually choking Corbin, but trying to pull him back up since he had slipped down. After that I decided that a wagon may be a better choice.

Photobucket
Better, if it werent for the fact that the sun was in their eyes so they couldn't look at me and my shadow was in the picture. My photography skills are definently lacking. But, at least I learned from my attempts and here is the best of the bunch.

Photobucket
And then, I took some pictures of Corbin alone, here is the best one. I would have taken some of Jovi too, but she wouldn't stand still long enough ;).

Photobucket

Jovi had a great time at the pumpkin patch. They had a bounce house which she loved playing in and she got to choose a baby pumpkin to go with the one we had already carved at home. Corbin thought it was great watching everyone and riding in the wagon. It was a fun afternoon.

I had a bunch of cute Halloween embroidery files that I wanted to use so here are the results, some trick or treat bags I whipped up last week.
Photobucket

No comments: