Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sewing Again

Last Friday we went to the state fair. We all had a lot of fun. We tried Chicken Fried Bacon which was a lot less gross than it sounds. We went to the petting zoo and Jovi rode her first fair rides. She kept wanting to go on the really fast adult rides, the child is fearless when it comes to amusment park rides. She ended up going with me on a ride where we got to be firefighters putting out a fire in a cherry picker attached to a minature fire truck. She also got to go on a little boat ride all by herself. So, we took lots of cute pictures at the fair, but when I came home and downloaded them I found out that there was a fingerprint smudge on the lens making all the pictures blurry. I wonder who could have put a fingerprint on the lens of our camera, hmmmm.

After almost a month long break I've started sewing again. I'm currently working on a dress for Jovi, I (finally) finished hemming some pants for my sister and I put some embroidery on two onesies I bought for Corbin. Here are pictures of the onsies.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Corbin modeling one of the shirts.
Photobucket

We went to Teresa's Resale Shop today and I found a Cinderella dress for Jovi for $1.50. The skirt had come undone from the bodice in one spot, but a few minutes sewing made it as good as new. Here is a picture of her in it.
Photobucket

No comments: