Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Growing Garden

Our garden has been growing and we've been having lots of fun taking care of it  We've harvested lots of radishes, but only I like to eat them.  We had a very nice salad tonight from our garden.  In the next few months we should have lots of tomatoes, squash, cucumbers (for pickles) and green beans.  I planted two eggplant starters and each one has one nice looking eggplant growing on them.  I have to say that it isn't very cost effective to grow eggplant from starters if you only get one per plant, but I'm excited to have super fresh eggplant.  I even have one pepper growing on my one pepper plant.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This looks amazing! Can you give me some pointers? We're starting our first one this fall.