Monday, October 5, 2009

The Herd Natural Science Museum

I am very behind in my posts, hopefully I'll be able to catch up this week so look for several posts within the next week. Two weeks ago we went to the Herd Natural Scinece Museum in McKinney. It was my first time going and I'm sure it won't be my last. It's a small museum, but has lots of hands on stuff and there is an outdoor zoo component and...a butterfly garden which Jovi and Corbin just loved. Jovi kept trying to get one to land on her finger, but it didn't happen. She did get to pet a butterfly that had landed on a flower and was sitting surprisingly still. Corbin thought the butterflys were really cool and kept pointing "look" as the flew around him. He also found a huge mud puddle which he promptly stomped in. Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Butterflys are such camera hogs!
Photobucket

No comments: